Goshen Local School District will be rated Excellent on the 2011-2012 Local Report Card again this school year. Data released from the state includes the following highlights:
- District Performance Index was 103.9, our highest ever! More of our students are achieving at higher levels!
- Our number of advanced and accelerated scores puts us in the top 12% of traditional public school districts in the State of Ohio and ranks second in Clermont County.
- Spaulding Elementary received the states highest rating of "Excellent with Distinction!"
- All Four of our buildings received "Excellent" rating.
- GMS was one of 22 middle schools in the Cincinnati Area to pass all parts of the Ohio Achievement test and meet Value Added expected gains.
- GHS had the top scores in Clermont County in Social Studies and second in Writing, while accomplishing their highest performance index ever.
To view how Goshen Local Schools ranks in Clermont County, click here
We are proud of the hard work and effort put into achievement by staff, parents, and students. Our district is implementing many new programs and formative instruction training for staff to meet the needs of our students into the future.